The Turnkey Projects and Electrical Design Business Unit offers management and execution of Turn-Key Projects for substations associated to Power Generation, Transport and Distribution for levels up to 400kV including:
- Electrical Design and Consulting
- Civil Works and Metallic Structures
- HV and MV Equipment
- Management, Control and Protection Systems
- LV Auxiliary Systems
- Erection, Final Testing, Commissioning and Start-Up
The Turnkey Projects and Electrical Design Business Unit contracted in the past three years ongoing projects consisting of the following major developments:
- 400/110 kV Independenta S/S (ongoing)
- 110/20 kV Cudalbi S/S (comissioned in 2011)
- 110/30 kV Corni S/S (comissioned in 2012)
- Upgrade and extension of 110/20 kV Stâlpu S/s (comissioned in 2012)
- 110/20 kV Baleni S/S (comissioned in 2013)
- 110 kV OHL Smârdan-Bujoru (using high temperature conductors; comissioned in 2013)
- 110/20 kV Ciorani S/S (comissioned in 2013)
In order to be able to continuously develop new products and upgrade the existing, Eximprod has developed a strong dedicated product design team. Eximprod has in-house product design and manufacturing capabilities not only for all its products, but also for specific tools.
We are able to cover the following applications:
- Product design and development, for applications up to 400 kV
- Design of tools (e.g. molds)
- Design of electrical installations; our team is approved by the Romanian Authority for Power Regulation to make designs for OHLs and substations having voltages up to 400 kV.
- Software Architecture and Software Development in the SCADA Sector
Our Electrical Design team uses state of the art technologies and concepts to deliver the best designs and projects for substations and overhead lines associated to Power Generation, Transport and Distribution for levels up to 400kV.